Email Newsletters are one of the best marketing tools because:
- Sending a regular newsletter demonstrates your concern and care for your clients. Part of the beauty of a monthly newsletter is keeping your clients up to date with the latest and greatest trends and information in your industry.
- Sending a regular newsletter keeps you top of mind with ideas and reminders of how you can help. The content for your newsletter should be valuable, useful information related to the services you offer.
- Sending a regular newsletter establishes your authority in your field of expertise. It gives you somewhat similar benefits to writing a book. Who writes a book? An expert. Who publishes a regular newsletter? An expert.
- Sending a regular newsletter keeps your blog/website updated with fresh content, which makes Google happy. This, in turn, rewards you with better search ranking. If you’re smart (and, of course, YOU are!), your newsletter won’t exist in a vacuum. Your content will take up permanent residence on your website.
Regular new content for your newsletter means regular new content for your website. Two for the price of one. Win-win!
- Sending a regular newsletter builds your relationship with your clients and prospects. In your personal life, you probably stay in contact with the people who are most important to you. Right? The same applies in business.
When you get in the practice of sending newsletters to your clients and prospects, you’re showing them they’re important to you. It strengthens your relationship. It keeps them coming to you for the service you provide rather than straying off to another provider.
- Sending a regular newsletter trains your audience to open your emails. If your clients and prospects are used to receiving quality content from you in regular emails, they’ll be primed to open your email when you send a promo or special offer.